This 5 days’ Program provides a unique opportunity for the managers and executives in the media sector those eager to learn media management and business techniques to manage successfully their business operations.
The attendees/managers go through an intensive program which covers the main topics of an MBA plan.
The attendees/managers will master these techniques through 4 modules; Media Strategic Management, Leadership Challenges in Media Business, Media Marketing, and International Media management.
Module 1: Media Strategic Management
- To set competitive goals and make appropriate strategies with media Tools
- To achieve successful business objectives in the media related areas
- To develop competitive strategies
- To build competitive advantages through Media techniques
- To conduct industry analysis
- To execute media strategies
- To compete in the global media markets
- To learn strategic planning
- To manage the multi-business media corporations.
Module 2: Leadership Challenges in Media Business
- To highlight the challenges of leadership in the media sector
- To become successful leaders what tools and techniques are required.
- To learn and build leadership strategies
- To develop effective relationships with superiors and effective relationships with peers
- To set and achieve business goals
Module 3: Media Marketing
- To understand their business clients and all types of customers in the media industry
- To understand their customers better than their competitors - provide managers with a competitive edge in the media industry
- To win the customers and their markets (ultimately, the companies will gain greater business results)
- To develop the right product and service for customers, market segmenting management, market position management,
- To apply the best marketing strategies to win the markets in the long run.
Module 4: International Media Management
- To manage internationally with success in the media industry
- To understand the global factors playing a role in international business
- To find opportunities in global markets
- To develop international business and management strategies
- To develop international business models
- To analysse international markets (strengths and weaknesses of competitors and how to adapt organizational practices)
- To build strategic alliances, To learn negotiation and cross-cultural communication tactics
- To management people for international operations (international human resource management)
Who Should Attend
- This Program is suitable for media related managers or executives from all levels of the management.
- This program is designed for busy business managers and executives who have only short time for learning.
- The managers and executives who have been recently promoted or are soon to be promoted for new functions
- The managers who have technical experience but needs management and business techniques
- The managers with non-business and leadership knowledge
- The managers who are department heads controlling different types of oil and gas related operations.
- The managers from all type of media companies including TV channels managers
Benefits of Attending
What will this Program do for you?
- The managers who are eager to succeed in the media business world; benefit from opportunities existing in the companies they work for or elsewhere, will strengthen their capabilities through this Mini-MBA program in Media Management.
- Best of all, the managers will become better leaders and better decision makers.
- In addition, they will become confident business managers/leaders.
What will this Program do for your organisation?
- The ultimate beneficiaries of this program are the Media companies themselves. It will provide them; more confident, result oriented and well business and market-oriented managers.
- These managers will become more goals oriented.
- They will help the companies to improve their media-related business results.
Online Registration is now Available! Choose the dates and locations that most suit you from the table below and click Register.