[On Demand] This program is deisgned and developed for hospitality executives. The executives will go through various learning areas to get equipped with the latest management knowhow.
- Understanding the international business and market developments
- Developing competitive strategies
- Building competitive advantages
- Conducting industry analysis
- Managing boundaries of the firm
- Strategy execution, competing in the global markets
- Strategic planning and decision making and managing the multi business corporations
Leadership Management for Success
- Leadership development
- Leadership skills and development
- Leadership development
- Leading successfully for greater results
- Relationship development with stakeholders
Hospitality Marketing Management
- Understanding the markets
- Managing the markets,
- The products and services developments
- Market management segmenting
- Market positioning management
- To apply the best marketing strategies to win the markets in the long run
Service Management: Customer Relations Management
- The CRM and Service Management
- Understanding and Managing Customers
- Developing strategies for CRM
- Implementing CRM Strategies and Systems
- Evaluating CRM strategies
International Hospitality: Strategic Perspective
- Understanding the international hospitality Environment
- Formation and implementation of strategies in the global environment,
- the building of strategic alliances,
- negotiation and cross-cultural communication,
- International human resource management
Who Should Attend
- The programme is suitable for managers or executives from all levels of the management.
- This program is designed for busy business managers and executives who have only short time for learning.
- The managers and executives who have been recently promoted or are soon to be promoted for new functions
- The managers who have technical experience but needs management and business techniques
- The managers with non-business and leadership knowledge
- The managers who are department heads controlling different types of operations.
- The managers who are looking for greater efficiency and lead their departments more effectively.
- The managers who eager to learn new business techniques for their businesses operations.
- The business managers who are interested to update and refresh their business knowledge.
- The executives or managers who need to advance their general management competences and are interested to investigate how the top managers manage their businesses and how do they become successful leaders.
- The managers from the public sectors may also benefit by applying new business, leadership and administrative techniques for their organisations.
Benefits of Attending
Benefits for Attendees
The managers who are eager to succeed in the business world; benefit from opportunities existing in the companies they work for or elsewhere, will strengthen their capabilities through this Mini-MBA seminar International Hospitality Management. Best of all, the managers will become better leaders and better decision makers. In addition, they will become confident business managers/leaders in this international industry.
Benefits for companies and organisation
The ultimate beneficiaries from this seminar are the hospitality companies and departments themselves. It will provide them; more confident, result oriented and well business and market oriented managers. These managers will become more goals oriented. They will help the companies to improve their business leadership and business capabilities to achieve greater business results.
Online Registration is now Available! Choose the dates and locations that most suit you from the table below and click Register.