[ON DEMAND] The impact of global changes plays a vital role in the decision-making process of many corporations. The leaders of the firms must be equipped with the international environmental factors affecting their corporations to make appropriate decisions. In this context, the managers will learn approaches to use strategy as its unifying theme to explore the global business and management environment and the impact of managerial decisions. By examining and investigating comparative management issues thoroughly, this seminar reveals the strengths and weaknesses of competitors and how to adapt organisational practices. This seminar also covers the key topics of formation and implementation of strategies in the global environment, the building of strategic alliances, negotiation and cross-cultural communication, international human resource management, and business ethics.
- The main skills required for multinational management in a Changing World
- The main strategies in the context of multinational management
- Strategic management in the multinational company: content and formulation.
- Multinational and participation strategies: Content and Formulation.
- Management Processes in Strategy Implementation: Design Choices for Multinational Companies.
- Organizational Designs for Multinational Companies.
- International Strategic Alliances: Management and Design.
- Multinational E-Commerce: Strategies and Structures.
- Strategy Implementation for Multinational Companies: Human Resource Management.
- International Human Resource Management.
- HRM in the Local Context: Knowing When and How to Adapt.
- Strategy Implementation for Multinational Companies: Interaction Processes.
- Motivation in Multinational Companies.
- Leadership and Management Behaviour in Multinational Companies.
- Managing Ethical and Social Responsibility Challenges in Multinational Companies.
Who Should Attend
- All those responsible for strategic decision making in industry and commerce.
- Middle and senior managers of large organisations
- Owner managers of small and medium-sized enterprises
- The managers and executives for who have been recently promoted for international operations or to be promoted for such positions.
Benefits of Attending
This Seminar Provides a Number of Benefits to Delegates
- Skills to manage international operations
- Develop and manage international operations
- Become competitive managers with the international perspectives
- Become more confident in making international business decisions
- Understanding of a broader philosophy of international operations
- Increased confidence in producing international strategic plans
- Enhanced international personal development
- Enhanced international career development
Organisations will also benefit;
- Will gain more international oriented managers with greater market perspectives
- Will able to benefit from international markets
- Will become international competitive corporations
- Will have more international focused management
Online Registration is now Available! Choose the dates and locations that most suit you from the table below and click Register.