This program gives a fundamental understanding of the management fundamentals. For a senior manager, it will be a refreshing seminar. Whereas it will be a new learning experience for new managers as well managers coming from technical and engineering departments. The main topics to be discussed will be General management, planning, organizing, leading and controlling.
General management Understanding
• Managers and Management
• History Module A Brief History of Management’s Roots
• The Management Environment
• Integrative Managerial Issues II. Planning
• Foundations of Decision Making
• Quantitative Module Quantitative Decision-Making Aids
• Foundations of Planning III. Organizing
• Organizational Structure and Design
• Managing Human Resources
• Career Module Building Your Career
• Managing Change and Innovation IV. Leading
• Foundations of Individual Behaviour
• Understanding Groups and Managing Work Teams
• Motivating and Rewarding Employees
• Leadership and Trust
• Managing Communication and Information V. Controlling
• Foundations of Control
• Operations Management
All levels of managers New managers Managers promoted from other departments Managers lacking management knowledge
Online Registration is now Available! Choose the dates and locations that most suit you from the table below and click Register.
The program fee includes lunches, program material (presentations, cases and articles on USBs), coffee/tea etc. (accommodation and transport not included)
By taking into account the company's specific needs, The Management Centre can organise this or any other programs for a group of attendees/executives at a date and location of their choices. For more information, please contact us.