[ON DEMAND] This program explores the dimensions of successful service firms. It prepares delegates for enlightened management and suggests creative entrepreneurial opportunities. Outstanding service organisations are managed differently than their "merely good" competitors. Actions are based on totally different assumptions about the way success is achieved. The results show not only in terms of conventional measures of performance but also in the enthusiasm of the employees and quality of customer satisfaction. Beginning with the service encounter, service managers must blend marketing, technology, people, and information to achieve a distinctive competitive advantage. This seminar will study service management from an integrated viewpoint with a focus on customer satisfaction. The material will integrate operations, marketing, strategy, information technology and organisational issues.
1. The Role of Services in an Economy and the Nature of Services
2. Services Strategy
3. New Service Development and Technology
4. Services Quality
5. Services Facility Location
6. The Service Encounter
7. Managing Supply and Demand
8. Managing Waiting Lines
9. Managing Capacity and Demand
10. Managing Service Supply Chain
11. Managing Facilitating Goods
12. Managing Service Projects
13. International service management
14. Internationalisation of services
15. Current issues in service management I
16. Current issues in service management I
Better services business performance To develop more services and deliver them To achieve success through better understanding the services business Managers from All types of services
Online Registration is now Available! Choose the dates and locations that most suit you from the table below and click Register.
The program fee includes lunches, program material (presentations, cases and articles on USBs), coffee/tea etc. (accommodation and transport not included)
By taking into account the company's specific needs, The Management Centre can organise this or any other programs for a group of attendees/executives at a date and location of their choices. For more information, please contact us.